success. In return, we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their careers and ideas within a dynamic international group.
Join the CERATIZIT team and get started today as:
Group Financial Controller (w/m/x)
CERATIZIT S.A., MAMER, LUXEMBOURG
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Independent coordination and execution of financial controlling and accounting tasks
- Control of implementation of Group-GAAP guidelines in subsidiaries and ensure compliance with Group policies and Procedures
- Support of subsidiaries in several tasks i.a. monthly consolidated closing (P&L, Balance Sheet, etc.)
- Work with Management information systems to ensure accurate recording of financial results and provide financial Information to the Management
- Perform due diligences
- Participate in several projects such as SAP roll-outs
- Ad hoc Analysis
Profile & Requirements
- Bachelor degree minimum in economics (ideally CPA, MBA with focus in Controlling)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in controlling
- Experience in M&A processes is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in SAP FI/CO is a plus
- Very high social and communication skills
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to see beyond the current state and create new, well-defined processes
- High level of responsibility and reliability.
- Eager to learn and multitasker.
- Eager to travel for professional trips
- Team player and assertiveness.
- Fluent in German and English is required. French is an advantage
With regard to the processing of sensitive data within the company, it will be required to provide an extract from your criminal record (bulletin n°3) when hired.
Are you convinced that commitment and team spirit make a real difference?
Then we would like to meet you! Apply now online!